Here are some suggestions for choosing a good contractor to build your fibre optic network:
- Above all, know what you want. Determine your needs, as detailed as possible. Otherwise, the solutions offered may not be appropriate and perhaps even expensive.
- Shop. There are several specialised contractors in the industry. Know that writing the words fibre optic « specialists » or « experts » on a website or any other medium does not necessarily guarantee quality, experience and professionalism. Confirm whether this is true.
- Know that there are contractors specializing in structured cabling (LAN) others in external networks (urban and long distance networks) and others who specialises in both. Is your network in-building or inter-buildings … maybe it’s both.
- Don’t be influenced by the size of the company. Great entrepreneur sometimes equals great means for small needs. Small entrepreneur can sometimes equal great means for large needs. The important thing is to ensure the understanding of the mandate and that the selected contractor has the right equipment and knowledge to deploy your network.
- The experience is worth something. Capitalize not only on the price but also on the contractors experience and its staff. You will save on time, money and problems.
- Question the cost as well as the suggestions. Because of his understanding of the term, the contractor may suggest solutions and high-end products while you need something in between.
Consulting with experts in telecommunication infrastructures is a wise choice to help you with your projects.
Fibre Zone MC … the smart fibre MC
Trust us and contact us!